Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Gadjets for Hari Raya xD

I think I'm gonna love this hari raya

Why?

Firstly, I do fast for 24 days, which is more than last year xD

Secondly, great Ramadhan coz we can get to berbuka puasa outside often.

Then, my love get to berbuka with me and my family.

And, I also get the chance to berbuka with her family.

Lastly, hehehehehheeee.......

I've been using this stupid phone for almost two months already,

Yea its stupid


Of course some of u will say it deserve to be stupid based on the price (I do agree we cant get any cheaper phone than this one). I bought it for RM 78, and I regretted it as I can get a Nokia phone with another additional RM 20, which is a better phone.

The problems is, the device keep turning off itself, more than 500
times already in two month!! When i bring it back, they said "We can give u a new set, but there's no guarantee it wouldn't happen again".

And that is not the only problems, many more which i don't want to mention it. For those who wanna know the other problems, do buy it for urself and try it xD

Now, the best part...
Im welcoming my new phones xD

Brand new Nokia N97 and E71 @.@ wooots

So, SO LONG CSL
and a WARM welcome for both of u E series and N series



N97



E71


And before i forget..
Wishing U guys a Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!!!!


AdiB aNak AjaiB

1 comment:

  1. wahwahwah.. hahaha.. csl tue bley bagi kt qistina. itupun kalo die nak. hahah=p

    ReplyDelete